We are excited to announce that we are now offering our patients the option to securely connect with our office online using our new My Medical Locker. This site will allow you to be more engaged with your provider and your health through the My Medical Locker portal, which offers:
- Secure electronic messaging with our office
- Access to view your account balance
- Access to your individual health information, including access to health records for your dependent children
- Appointment scheduling requests
- Ability to view past and upcoming appointments
- Greater management of your health information, including allergies, family history, immunizations, and more
- Access to Health Journals to track height, weight, blood pressure, and more
Create an account
To begin the process, you must first register for a Patient Portal account. Follow the below steps. Please keep in mind that you must connect your account after you have registered.
- Go to wwww.MyMedicalLocker.com
- Click Create New Acount.
- Answer necessary registration questions.
- Click Register.
- You will receive an e-mail at the address provided containing a link to login. Click this link. You may need to check your junk mail if you do not see the e-mail in your inbox.
- Enter a password.
- Your are now registered.
Connect your account
Now that you are registered, you must connect your Patient Portal account with your chart. You will need a connection key to do this. You should have received this at your appointment, but you can contact us if you do not have it.
- While logged in, click Connect.
- Select our office from the list.
- Click Connect.
- Enter your Connection Key: Please call our office to receive your personal connection key if you do not have one. Your connection key looks like this: FB4B75A6-1384.
- Click Connect.
Send a secure message
A connected account provides you new ways to get in touch with us. You can send secure messages directly to our staff using the Messages feature.
- Click Messages on the Home Screen.
- Click the New button.
- In the Provider box, click and choose your Provider.
- In the Type box, click and choose the Type (Appointment, Billing, or Personal Health).
- In the Message box, type your message.
- Click Send.
Review your chart
Because your portal account is connected with your chart in our system, you will have access to some of the information that is on file like medications, allergies, problems, lab results, and immunizations.
- Click Chart on the Home Screen.
- If you had a recent visit, click the Clinical Summary for that date.
- If you have not, click Pull Clinical Summary.
- Review your summary.
- You can choose to print or export your file to share with other Providers.
- If your Primary Care or other Provider office uses a DIRECT e-mail system, you can send a message to that address.